Have you been affected by cancer?
Hampshire Macmillan Citizens Advice
Working alongside Macmillan Cancer Support we have developed a specialist advice service for people affected by cancer whether they are a patient, carer or family member.
Initial contact is made by calling 0844 847 7727 Monday - Friday. The service can be accessed by telephone and face to face appointments at a variety of locations throughout Hampshire, including hospitals, and where essential, home visits. Outreaches include:
- Southampton General Hospital – Mon/Weds/Thurs
- Queen Alexandra Hospital, Portsmouth – Mon/Weds
- Gosport War Memorial hospital - Thurs
- Royal Hampshire County Hospital, Winchester - Weds
- Basingstoke and North Hampshire Hospital – Weds/Thurs
- Oakhaven Hospice, Lymington – Twice monthly, Tues and Thurs
- The Rowans Hospice – Friday (every 6 weeks)