A new kind of Citizens Advice charity
Citizens Advice Hampshire is a new kind of Citizens Advice charity. We exist independently, but in support, of the 16 individual bureaux in Hampshire. This allows us to take on large projects that aren’t feasible for a single CAB.
What we do
- We enable collaboration between the CABx and other charities and organisations.
- We provide a single point of contact for funders, partners and policy makers.
- We partner with other organisations and charities on special projects.
- We support Hampshire’s individual CABx by facilitating knowledge and skills sharing and by providing training.
- We campaign for better services in Hampshire.
- We influence policy makers.
Leading the field
Citizens Advice Hampshire has provided support and advice to several emerging consortia in neighbouring counties. As a result we led the formation of the South East Consortia Managers Network, which meets regularly to share experiences and information. We have taken the lead on a number of projects designed to improve access to advice across the whole county.
Work with us
Citizens Advice Hampshire would like to hear from potential partner organisations that share our goals. Work with us and you will gain access to a wealth of expertise and experience. Help support the advice service in Hampshire and improve the lives of people in the county by becoming a Citizens Advice Hampshire partner.
Citizens Advice Hampshire has been a registered charity since February 2008 but the independent Citizen Advice Bureaux in Hampshire have been working together for far longer.
Citizens Advice in Hampshire
Find out more about our member CABx, the advice service in Hampshire and the county’s advice needs by viewing viewing statistics and outcomes collated .
Meet the trustees
Meet the Citizens Advice Hampshire trustees and find out how the charity is run.